SAU Employee Assistance Program
HealthTrust’s (www.healthtrustnh.org) Slice of Life program has always focused on smart lifestyle choices and preventing health problems, but your well-being includes more that good physical health. That’s why Slice of Life offers the LifeResources-Employee Assistance Program with the tools to helpyou manage life’s biggest stressors. All aspects of the program are absolutely confidential and voluntary, so no one will know you’re involved including your employer –unless you choose to ell them. Nothing is entered into your medical or employment records. There is no cost to employees, retirees, or their household members or dependents for you of our online services, telephone counseling or consultation for each legal or financial matter. Call the 24 hour toll-free number 800-759-8122 to speak confidentially with a counselor who cares and is professionally trained to help you.
Mental Health Resources
Please click here to see a list of resources.
- Child and Family Services
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) NH
- NH Department of Health and Human Services
- 2014-2015 New Hampshire Domestic Fatality Review Committee Biennial Report
- New Hampshire Domestic and Sexual Violence Crisis Center Catchment Areas
- New Hampshire Community Mental Health Center Geographic Regions List