Items for Bid
The Exeter Region Cooperative School District occasionally has surplus items for sale by closed bidding. The following items may be viewed by contacting Richard Wendell Director of Operations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone during regular business hours M-F 603 775 8452.
Items in Bid Package:
- 1 Delta 14 inch Band saw - Needs bearings, tires, guide blocks
- 1 Jet 14 inch Band saw - Needs bearings, tires, guide blocks
- 1 Dewalt 13 inch Planer - Needs knives
- 1 Delta 12 inch Disc Sander
- 1 Walker Turner Grinder - Needs wheels and bearings
- 1 Delta Drill Press - Table is broken
- 1 Jet Drill Press - Needs bearings
You may view the surplus items between the hours of 8am and 12pm Monday thru Friday from December 3 to December 14th 2018. All bids must be delivered in a sealed envelope clearly marked “SURPLUS BID ITEMS” to Richard Wendell located at 30 Linden St. Exeter NH door A on the morning of Tuesday December 18th 2018 by 10 am. All sealed bids will opened at 10 am and read out loud.
All items are being sold "as is, where is" with no warranties. The Exeter Region Cooperative School District reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids received as deemed in the best interest of the school district. All items are to be sold as a package. Items will not be sold separately. All items must be removed from school property by 4pm on the day the bid is awarded at the bidder's expense.