Rights and Policies
Parent Notices of Rights and Policies
Annual Rights and Policies
At the beginning of each school year, the SAU office prints a document that will go home with all students that contains a description of each policy / procedure, and a tear-off signature page for parents to acknowledge receipt of this information. This signature page will then be maintained in each student’s cumulative file throughout his or her years in SAU 16.
The signature page is a school record and must be returned to your child’s school.
Your signature acknowledges that you have received and read a copy of this document, and have reviewed it with your child(ren).
Annual Parent Notice of Rights and Policies as distributed to parents.
- 2018-2019 Notice of Rights & Policies
- 2017-2018 Notice of Rights & Policies
- 2016-2017 Notice of Rights & Policies
- 2015-2016 Notice of Rights & Policies
- 2014-2015 Notice of Rights & Policies
- 2013-2014 Notice of Rights & Policies
This document contains sections on:
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Policy
- SAU 16 Residency Requirements for School Attendance
- Home Language Survey
- Appropriate and Acceptable Computer Network and Internet Use-Summarized
- Parents Right-to-Know Title I Part A of ESEA
- Notice of Non-Discrimination, 504 Policy and Grievance Procedure
- Pupil Safety and Violence Prevention (RSA 193:F3)
- Notice of Federal Education Records Protection Act (FERPA)
- Procedural Safeguards for Students with Disabilities
- Special Education Evaluations Policy
- Video and Audio Recording on School Bus
- Wellness, Nutrition and Physical Activity Policy
- Notice of Program Accessibility
- School Student Handbook
- Potassium Iodide Pills – for your child(ren) to receive a KI pill, you must fill out the form and return it to your child’s School
Special Education Notices
*** Note - The above referenced notices, procedures and policies can be viewed in their entirety on this website or you may obtain complete copies of any notices, procedures and policies at your child(ren)’s school. All updates to notices, procedures and policies will be posted here.
Title IX Information Managers and Officers