Parent Tech Support
LOgin issues on Chromebooks?
Please follow these steps to resolve:
- At the error message, click on Try Again
- On the page that loads next stating the device is managed by SAU16, please click on the blue words "sign in with a different account"
- Now sign in on the screens that follow.
- Once logged in, please click on the area with the clock/wifi symbol and select the "gear icon" which will open up settings
- Once that window opens, click on "About Chrome o/s" on the bottom left
- Click on "check for update"
- Once this completes, please restart the Chromebook and it should be all set
- Reboot/restart the device
- Check that Chrome OS (click to open) is up to date!
- Reset Chrome Settings (click to open) (this will not delete any bookmarks or saved passwords in Google. You may need to sign back into applications)
- Powerwash the Chromebook (click to open) (this will not delete any bookmarks or saved passwords in Google)